We are excited to announce… the PentaCon 2018 T-Shirt Contest!
The Pentaholic fandom is full of wonderful artists and designers, and we want to share YOUR designs with the world!
What do you get if your design wins?
- First Place: Your design is turned into a t-shirt, and you get a swag bag. You will also receive a free shirt with your design AND a $25 itunes gift card – to spend on the choir nerds of course!
- Second Place: Your design is turned into a t-shirt, and you get a swag bag.
- Third Place: Your design is turned into a t-shirt.
Here are the contest rules/disclaimers…
- Designs will be accepted starting July 1, 2017 and the contest ends July 31, 2017.
- Your design must be of high enough quality to be printed on a t-shirt. The max image size for entries is 200 MB, and the min image size is 4000×4000 px. Design must be a minimum of 150 dpi.
- Please be cautious when using bright neon or pastel RGB values (i.e., hot pink, lime green, construction orange, highlighter yellow, easter egg shades, etc.) and also avoid using transparency in your design, as these do not translate well to a t-shirt.
- You can NOT use any logos or photos of Pentatonix in your design, it MUST be original artwork. You also cannot use the words “PTX” or “Pentatonix”, or any of the individual member’s names.
- All entries must be original work of the participant, and not copied from someone else’s design. We reserve the right to disqualify anyone if we believe any or all of their design is copied from someone else.
- The words “PentaCon” must be visible somewhere on the design. Do NOT include 2018 or Dallas, TX in the design.
- Please do not include your name or any other personally identifying information directly in the design.
- The designs must be family-friendly, with nothing inappropriate, harmful or offensive.
- All designs submitted will be owned by Pentaholic Events, LLC and can be used to represent PentaCon. We reserve the right to use any designs for promotion or merchandise.
- We reserve the right to modify the designs if your design is selected to be printed, or to select a different winner if we find the design does not fit the requirements.
- If you are under the age of 18, by entering you agree that you have your parent/guardian’s permission.
- This contest is open to participants in all countries where it is legal.
PentaCon 2018 is run entirely by fans, and your support is greatly appreciated! This contest is a way to share the amazing talent that Pentaholics have, and help to support this fan-created event. Help us make PentaCon 2018 something special, and vote for your favorite designs!
As a reminder – here are the winners from the 2016 T-shirt contest: